Show My Homework
Below are some guidelines for students, parents & carers to help with logging in to Show My Homework.
Parents/Carers - please contact the Main Reception if you have not received your parent pin/code. Once you have this, please follow through the Show My Homework article below for assistance in creating your own account to view the student's homework calendar.
- On the school website, click on the RM Unify gold bar at the top right.
- This will take you to Pudsey Grangefield's RM Unify login screen.
- Type your username and password as you would to log in to a school computer.
- This will load up your launchpad with all the tiles. Click on the blue Show My Homework tile and it will log you straight in.
On a phone or tablet, the best way to access Show My Homework is via the app available on the App Store (iPhone/iPad) or the Play Store (Google/Android). Once you have downloaded the app, follow the steps below to log in.
- Open the app, and on the search screen type in Grangefield and hit search, it will find Pudsey Grangefield School. Click this result.
- On the next screen where it asks for a username and password, click to Log in via RM Unify at the bottom of the screen.
- When the screen loads up, type your username and put @pudseygrangefield at the end of your username.
- For example if your username is "smithj01" please type "smithj01@pudseygrangefield"
- Type your school password and click Sign in.
Some common problems and solutions are below that may help you get around issues logging in at home.
- I don't see the gold bars to log in on the school website on my mobile or iPad.
- This is expected. The school website shows up differently on a phone/tablet than on a school computer.
- If you are using a phone or tablet, please follow the steps above to download the Show My Homework app and log in using this.
- I've tried my username and password on a computer and it still doesn't work.
- If you know your username and password works on a computer in school, but it doesn't at home, the first thing to try is clearing your cache. Download the document below to see screenshots on how to do this.