School Re-Opening Plans: Monday 8th – Children of Key Workers and Vulnerable Students. Tuesday 9th – Children of Key Workers and Vulnerable Students, Year 11, 12, 13 return to school at staggered start times. Wednesday 10th – All year groups in school at staggered start times.
For Parents & Carers
Below is a summary of the school's behaviour system. To view the full Behaviour Policy, please see our policies page here
At Pudsey Grangefield School we expect our students to be
- Fully compliant in following the school's additional Health & Safety expectations in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Polite, respectful and courteous
- Work together to reach compromise and avoid conflict
- Respect the rights of others to be different
- Demonstrate respect and pride for themselves, others, their surroundings and community
- Be exceptional ambassadors of the school and the community.
Please find our behaviour principles in the attachment below: