For Parents & Carers
New School Uniform from September 2021
We expect the new Pudsey Grammar School uniform to be available for parents/carers to purchase at the end of July.
An email will go to parents/carers when the uniform stock has arrived in store
at Whittakers Schoolwear, Farsley.
If you have not received your uniform voucher please contact the school.
We take a real pride in our appearance. Looking smart gives the right impression about us – that we care about what we do, how we act, and that we are proud of our school. Your uniform will be checked every day by your Form tutor.
- Navy blue blazer with the school logo
- Navy blue with white stripe and school crest clip on tie
- Formal white shirt with collar (to be tucked inside trousers/skirt)
- Optional navy blue v-neck jumper with the school logo
- Plain black or grey full length school trousers. Trousers must be tailored/straight/slim/skinny cut
The following are not allowed: non-black zips, buttons on the outside of trousers, jeans, tracksuit bottoms, leggings or trousers that appear to look like leggings and have no pockets or zip/fly.
- Optional navy tartan pleated skirt
- Optional black or grey tailored skirt. The skirt should be no shorter than just above the knee
- Plain black socks
- Black single colour flat leather/leather type shoes
The following are not allowed: no canvas type or trainers with a different colour logo.
The PE kit outlined below is compulsory for Year 7 students but optional for Year 8 to 11 students from September 2021. The PE kit is compulsory for all Year 7 to 11 students from September 2022.
- Navy body, white pipe, white panel outdoor sports (rugby) top – reversible with the school logo
- Standard or fitted navy with white panel polo shirt with the school logo
- Navy and white panel shorts with the school crest
- Navy performance sports leggings with the school initials
- Long navy games socks (to wear for indoor and outdoor PE)
- Sports trainers (to wear for indoor PE and outdoor on the tennis courts only)
- Football studded boots
- Navy with white panel hoodie with the school logo
- Navy slim fit tracksuit bottoms with the school logo
No PE kit should have any visible branding, other than the school logo.