National Lockdown: As a result of the Government lockdown, the school is open to Children of Key Workers and vulnerable children only. All other students to complete remote learning.
About Our School
The Governing Body completed a review of governance in May 2019 facilitated by the Governor Support Service. The areas of improvement identified in our Governor Action Plan are:
- Robustly monitor and challenge student outcomes, particular post 16.
- Continue to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Challenge SLT continuously.
- Strengthen strategies to to engage with stakeholders, especially parents.
- Continue to update training, especially with new Governors and ensure Governors aware of Data of SISRA.
- Ensure that every Governor is aware of through specific role on the Governing Body, that all visits to school are recorded and reports are given at relevant Governing Body Meetings.
- Governors constantly challenge themselves and continually look at ways of how to improve the Governing Body.
Please click the link below to view the Governing Body Improvement Plan: