School Holiday: The school is now closed for the Easter break and will re-open on Monday 19th April.
About Our School
The Governing Body completed a review of governance in May 2019 facilitated by the Governor Support Service. The areas of improvement identified in our Governor Action Plan are:
- Robustly monitor and challenge student outcomes, particular post 16.
- Continue to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Challenge SLT continuously.
- Strengthen strategies to to engage with stakeholders, especially parents.
- Continue to update training, especially with new Governors and ensure Governors aware of Data of SISRA.
- Ensure that every Governor is aware of through specific role on the Governing Body, that all visits to school are recorded and reports are given at relevant Governing Body Meetings.
- Governors constantly challenge themselves and continually look at ways of how to improve the Governing Body.
Please click the link below to view the Governing Body Improvement Plan: