About Our School
- 21st Century Learning Partnership Trust
- Careers Overview
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Enrichment Programme
- Equality and Diversity
- Exam Results
- Ofsted Information
- Our History
- Pupil Premium
- School galleries
- Sixth Form Confederation
- Special Educational Needs
- Student Support
- Values and Ethos
- Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch Up
Our Vision and Values
Pudsey Grangefield School is a truly inspirational and caring community of learning where everyone within it is developed and supported to achieve their very best. Our students leave with great resilience and an excellent set of skills which allows them to lead a happy and fulfilling life. A culture of excellence across the entire school captivates students and results in them exceeding the high expectations which the school has embedded in previous years.
- Respect - we show respect for ourselves, others and for people who are different from us. We show respect for the building, our local and wider environments. We are mutually respectful, treating others the way we want to be treated ourselves.
- Resilience - we have a clear self belief, determination and understand that making mistakes is a key part of learning. We know that the more effort we put in, the better we will become.
- Integrity - we are trustworthy and honest, true to our word and take responsibility for our actions.
- Compassion - we care and are considerate towards others. We value kindness, empathy and understanding and have a strong desire to make the world a better place.
- Ambition - we value educational achievement, have high expectations of ourselves and aim to be the best person we can. No matter how good we are, we always strive for improvement.
Pudsey Grangefield School's core purpose is to ensure that every one of our students leaves school inspired by the staff and our ethos, fully equipped to realise their ambitions and make a significant , positive contribution to our ever changing world.
All of our students have a right to:
- Be happy, healthy and fulfilled, both in and out of school
- Be inspired by all staff to achieve their true potential
- High quality teaching
- Feel safe and be safe
- Be supported, guided and valued by our school community
- Learn in a mutually respectful environment
- Participate in extra-curricular activities which are fun and develop their self confidence
- Develop their own innovative character and creativity along with their interpersonal and employability skills
All of our students have the responsibility to:
- Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude and develop their resilience
- Fully engage in their lessons and drive themselves on to exceed their own expectations
- Behave in a mature and appropriate manner, displaying courtesy to staff and each other
- Demonstrate respect and pride for themselves, others, their surroundings and community
- Work together with all members of the school in a supportive way which upholds our values
- Show tolerance and an understanding of the wider world