National Lockdown: As a result of the Government lockdown, the school is open to Children of Key Workers and vulnerable children only. All other students to complete remote learning.
About Our School
|1911||Pudsey and District Secondary and Technical School opened on Richardshaw Lane, after became Pudsey Grammar School, holding this title for approximately 60 years|
|1944||The school became Pudsey Grammar School|
The school became a Comprehensive but continued with the name of Grammar School
|1975||Opening of brand new facilities that included tennis courts, a modern sports hall
and impressive main hall, all built on the Mount Pleasant side of the grounds.
|1980||The school became known as Pudsey Grangefield School|
|2003||The school was awarded the prestigious title of Pudsey Grangefield Maths & Computing College|
|2008||The most dramatic transformation in the history of the school. Following governor, Headteacher and local councillor support, the school was given the go ahead to be one of the last schools to be built under the government’s BSF scheme (Building Schools for the Future). Having a slight change of address from Richardshaw Lane to Mount Pleasant Road, due to the main part of the school built on the old playing fields, September 2008 saw the award winning building welcome its students into the new ‘state of the art’ learning environment|
|2011||The school established its 21st Century Learning Partnership Trust status and forged its strong partnership with world class leaders in education and industry: Appris Limited, HSBC Bank plc, Place Group Limited, RM plc and the University of Warwick|
Pudsey Grangefield Headteachers